Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August Is Almost Gone!

OMG. Where has the time gone. Just the other week it was the beginning of August. Now, it is the end of August. I am not sure where all the time has gone, but I sure would like for it to come back. Time is really moving along. As I was thinking today, In two months, it will celebrate 1 year being employed by Virginia College here in Savannah.

Time waits for no one so neither should I. Here is a pic of me chilling out to today in the back reception area whith my homegirl Natasha. She has become a really great friend. We share a lot of things about each other. She is an outstanding lady! No picture of her, but here is one of me!

Oh yeah, I must add that I was very stylish today! I like the Red, Gray and Black look. Now tell me what do you think???


Ricardo chilling out at VC Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment