Friday, September 7, 2012

DNC-2012, Charlotte!

This week, I had the pleasure of attending the 2012 Democratic National Convention. I never really thought about attending before and to be honest with you, I never knew how to. This year has been an amazing year for me. Moving to Savannah, has blessed me to connect with the Senator of the 2nd Senatorial District of Georgia... yep, that is Dr. Lester G. Jackson III. He has definitely been there for on several occasions. Through him, I was able to meet our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

Attending this years conference was a very rewarding experience. Seeing political leaders all across the world was the best part. Being able to speak with them about the current issues and take a photo or two with them.

I also would like to thank my former boss and mentor, Congressman David Scott or his help as well. You made my night sir. I appreciate you and thank you for everything you always do for me!









Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment