Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello 2012

Howdy Folks,

As I sit and reflect on 2011, there were some very challenging instances. It is only by the grace of God that I have made it. Through all of the ups and downs, I have realized, one thing I lacked was courage. Courage to know that God can and will provide.

COURAGE: [kur-ij, kuhr-]
noun
1. The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
2. Obsolete . the heart as the source of emotion.
 
This year, I almost gone, so in 2012, lets have a little more COURAGE! There has to come time when you comfront people you have never confronted before, say things you have never said before. Reach out grab it, take it by force, ask God for it... ask him for some COURAGE! Saints we need the courage to be able to cross over to that city built four square.
 
For the past couple of weeks, there has been a particular person that has helped me to see what lies at the end of the road for me. I would like to thank you Mr. Sanders for being a brother, and keeping me focused when I did not want to be. I tell you folks, you are able to learn from everyone. I never saw this kid teaching me anything. It is my prayer that he will be able to adhere to what he is telling me as well.
 
We all should have the courage to tell someone this aint working, the courage to speak truth to power. Saints, its time to open our mouths and stop bottling up things that are bothering us. Be authentic and honest, its time now to speak things that people do not like to hear. He gave us a mouth and a tongue for a reason! Use it be bold and damnit show that COURAGE! Time out for playing!
 
Happy New Year to you and your family.
 
Happy New Year to Mother, Mommie C & Pollard and Mama C and BiPop!
 
Happy New Year to my babies, Avery, Charmaine, Shaquaria, Gabrecia, and Maxwell.
 
Happy New Year to my neices, Makayla and Amaya
 
Happy New Year to my godchildre: Mason, Myouri, Amaya, and Cedric
 
To both familes, the Hollis' and Brown's. I love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment