Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Impossible and Can in the same sentence.. HUH?!?!?!?

I was having a convo with my college president yesterday, I was a little disturbed however, I saw the beauty in actually having the convo and addressing the things we discussed. Before we ended the convo he left me with this quote, "Impossible is when someone demonstrates that it can be done."( #WHAT!?!?!  0_o )

Now, I am still a little lost about the quote however, I am going to move on. I have had two people to explain it to me. One friend immediately had an explanation, the 2nd person was like... "uhhhh, that makes no sense, but I think this is what he was saying." LOL

As I type this response, two songs have been playing. One song was Thou Oh Lord by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and currently, God Is by James Cleveland is playing. Everything really falls together when it is time. in the spirit realm his quote has been revealed in what he was saying. So yes, I got the message. I'm still caught on this here quote. Where did you pull it from?

This morning, my good friend Joe Paul posted on his blog Opportunity Knocks. I believe that JP was speaking to me directly when he wrote this blog this morning. I must call him and share this with him. On my next post to the blog, I will share what he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment